Friday, December 5, 2008

I-Podcast

This is not my first time podcasting, and will probably not be my last. Last year, Mr. Miller recorded his public speaking class giving their pet peeves speech(Megpetpeeve.mp3). I must admit, talking in front of the class was hard enough, adding this to the presure just made it that much harded to speak.

I also used podcasting in public speaking last year to make a commerical which was later played for the class. We all (the class) used the program Audacity to record and save our projects. I have never been to keen on using tenology, nor am I very quick to learn how to use it. It took me a long time last year to get everythign going and completly, but the completed project made it worth it.

From my struggle last year, I knew I had a rough journey ahead with publishing and recording my podcast. But I remembered all the things that I had done wrong the year before and streived to create this pod-cast with ease. And I think that I did...

No comments: