Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What? My Bad...

If those reading my blog haven't caught on yet, this blog is for a class. I write a blog on something I am feeling and relate it to something I am reading. I could have easily written my previous blog entry ("You Look Pretty Today") without mentioning anyone else but myself, and not linking to anything. But with doing that, i would be losing possible points and lowering my overall grade for the class.

In the past, I wouldn't post an entry until I have thoroughly read through it. Most of the time, I don't post a blog entry until after a week of it being completed so I can edit it and change it around before I make it open for the world to read.

Earlier last week, my teacher had told me to stop doing that. That I really need to focus on writing a blog entry in the class time assigned, so I decided that I would do that with my next blog entry.

By the time everyone gets to class and turns on there computers and log in, we have less then a half hour to actually work. I rushed through it like crazy, and with doing that I used the wrong word. Where I wrote the word superficial, I meant to write materialistic (yes, I am very aware that there is a large difference in the two). And for that I am sorry, I never meant to call any person superficial.

It was completely my mistake and it was a much needed realization that I must carefully read over each blog before posting it because my words can hurt the feeling of others...

I apologize to all those who may be offended, including:

Cherry Blossom Girl
Knock Out Niki Presents
Le Blog De Betty
Unejeune Demoiselle
Le Blog De La Mechante
Cachemire & Sole

No comments: