Monday, December 22, 2008

Final Project...

This class is now coming to an end.. with less then 12 classes left it is really time for me to start cracking down on this final project...

I have decided to take my personal religious experiences, and writings and put them all together to form a new blog. In this new blog, there will also be many new religious pieces that I will be writing. Hopefully, this blog will be viewed by others who are interested in there own views and beliefs of religion; not only the religion I believe in, but also there own.

My true hope is that it could someday be used as a resource for people who are trying to get ideas about faith and prayers. And with the ultimate goal of having it linked to my churches website.

1 comment:

Miller said...

Meg: A good start, but you need to provide more information on exactly what's going to go in this blog, something more specific than "religious pieces." Explain what you mean by "people who are trying to get ideas about faith and prayers." What resources and/or sites currently exist?

Beyond the writing of them, how will the blog technology be used to further your goals.

Remember blogs are things that have ever changing and updated content so if you are going to create one you should probably get to it.