Monday, November 10, 2008

This I Believe...

Well, for starters i have four ideas rushing around in my head. The first is inspiration, and the power of it. this is where i would tell stories or a story of a person who has greatly inspired me. I am also thinking about respect and the importance of it; respecting adults (including teachers), family and friends, and respecting the Earth. Two other ideas that i have swimming around in my head are on different things both relating to my religion and my church.

Mika 6:8 and my strong belief of it, and i try to follow by what it say.

Youth Ministry and the importance children getting involved.

I have the same assignment for one of my other classes. And because my teacher for that class told the class to steer clear from writing about religion I will be using the power of inspiration for her class.

No comments: