Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Left Nut, Meg. (That's real amusing :p)

I have been following this blog for a few days now, and still every time that i type in the address, i laugh. The blog title is My Left Nutmeg (where Connecticut dems scratch that progressive itch), this is amusing for more then just the obvious reason. My name is Meg, so when i was first introduced to this blog, i heard it as "my left nut, meg." After a moment of utter confusion, i caught on. My teacher also realized why there was such an odd look on my face.

This blog is devoted to the Democrats of Connecticut. Mainly those democrats who are very far left on the line, explaining the title of the blog. There are many writers that add to this blog. recently there have been many blog entry's written by
ctblogger. this writer, to me, has to most interesting blog entry's. His blog entry on the "democrat" Joe Lieberman showed how liberal this blog really is. He has also written a blog entry showing a controversial picture of Obama which was deleted from Blogger (this site). In this blog entry he even said "I hope this asshole gets a phone call from the authorities."

No comments: