Friday, March 7, 2008

Pet Peeves...

After I found out that I had to write a speech on a phobia or a pet peeve, I automatically thought, write about my fear of sharks. Then I got to thinking, that is a somewhat normal fear, who wouldn't be afraid of anything that could kill you swimming around underneath you. That made me decide to write about a pet peeve. I figured out many things that I just truly can't stand, about other people, and about myself. After making up a very long list, I went with "people reading over my shoulder."

For anyone who will be listening to the recording of this pet peeve speech, I hope you will be able to realize how true my pet peeve is. This was nothing I could just make up. I put a lot of time and effort coming up with what i wanted to say, and i think that shows through in my speech. I tried hard to speak loudly and clearly, which I believe that I succeeded with. I enjoyed writing this speach, and I had fun with it.

Megpetpeeve.mp3

1 comment:

Miller said...

Meg: Just because your fear is common, doesn't mean it's not worth speaking and thinking about. It's the common things made uncommon and unique that are often the most memorable and powerful.